FIX YOUR POSTURE IN
A Progressive Online Posture Correction Program designed by an Expert Spine and Sports Physiotherapist with over 19 years of Experience.
Register for the program to improve your posture by becoming much better at understanding your body to achieve and maintain a pain-free existence – WITHIN 10 SESSIONS!
You can still join the program – we’ll email you the previous session recordings and reference material!
Your posture is how you hold your body while standing, sitting, or lying down. Having poor posture is conducive to aggravating conditions like back pain, neck pain, spinal dysfunction, joint degeneration, drooping shoulders, and a potbelly.
Good posture involves training your body to place very little strain on your muscles and ligaments while carrying out daily physical activities.
Want to work on improving your posture? A physical therapist is your best bet for it, and our ‘FIX YOUR POSTURE’ Program has been designed by Dr. Rajani – an Expert Spine & Sports Physiotherapist with over 19 years of experience – herself!
IMPORTANCE OF HAVING PROPER POSTURE
- Ensures that your muscles are being used efficiently
- Decreases abnormal wear and tear on joint surfaces
- Keeps your joints and bones in proper alignment
- Minimizes the risk of sprain and strain injuries
- Decreases stress on the spinal ligaments
- Reduces the risk of Neck and Back Pain
- Promotes Good Appearance
- Prevents Muscle Fatigue
ABOUT OUR ONLINE POSTURE ALIGNMENT PROGRAM
JOIN OUR PROGRAM TO
- Loosen up your muscles
- Increase body awareness
- Strengthen your core
- Realign your body’s joints
- Manage and reduce pain
- Improve your overall posture
- Become much better at understanding your body to achieve and maintain a pain-free existence!
WHAT YOU'LL GET THROUGHOUT THE PROGRAM
Apart from Expert Guidance and Supervision you’ll get:
- Lifetime access to session recordings for future reference
- Physiotherapist Support
- Relevant Valuable Resources and Materials for FREE
- 10 per cent discount on basic exercise equipment like therabands and foam rollers required to perform the exercises in the program
- Certificate of Completion
- Total number of sessions: 10
- Started: 21st July 2020 | Ends: 23rd August 2020
Weekday Batch – Every Tuesday and Thursday from 5 PM to 6 PM
Weekend Batch – Every Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM to 10 AM
- Fee: INR 1999/- for remaining sessions