“A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.”Diane Mariechild
A woman is not only an excellent performer of all her roles and an achiever of balance between her personal and professional life but, unfortunately, also the one who often forgets herself in the process of ensuring that everything around her and her loved ones runs smoothly. She forgets that to do it all, she needs to have it all — by all, we mean optimum health! Health = Happiness. Is the greatest achievement worth it if you’re not happy and healthy? 🦸♀
This International Women’s Day (a day before to be precise 😛), for all the superwomen, we are conducting a free online session – Celebrating Womanhood – where Dr. Rajani Patil will be talking about Women-specific health issues and how to tackle them!
She will also be discussing the following topics ⬇
- Back pain and why it is so common in women
- How to prevent and manage back pain
- Correct postures while at work
- Do’s and Don’ts at the workstation
- Heels- To Do or Not?
- Easy ways to get in exercise, diet tips that work for a woman on the go, the myth of balance and superwoman!
- Digital File – “At-your-desk-Exercise”
Please join us for the session on 7th March 2020 at 12 PM from wherever you are and celebrate womanhood with us! 😁
(PS: If you can’t join us for the session at the given time, we’d still urge you to join the group as we will save and share the video in the group for future reference)
The session is free, but registration is mandatory. To register,
- Click on the ‘Celebrating Womanhood FB Group’ button below – it will take you to the FB Group Home Page
- Click on ‘Join Group’
- Fill in your details
and you’re done! We’ll add you ASAP. Easy peasy, isn’t it? 😁
Please share it with your friends, too! The more, the merrier! ☺
PS: The session is exclusively for women as we want them to feel free and comfortable enough to partake in the conversation 😊